When it comes to commercial property law services, our clients demand the highest quality legal advice and support. It is what they have come to expect from us as one of the leading providers of commercial property law services in the Thames Valley.
Martin Reynolds is the Head of the Property and Commercial departments at Barrett & Co. Martin advises on a broad range of property and commercial matters including business sales and acquisitions, commercial property and high value residential transactions.
That is not all, our focus on providing a personal, cost effective and seamless service sets us apart from other law firms. We act for a wide range of clients, from high street businesses and professional partnerships to multi-national companies, largely in the private sector.
Our services include:
- Sale and purchase of all types of commercial premises
- Leases, assignments, underleases
- Licences to assign, underlet and alter premises
- Rent reviews
- Land acquisition
- Developments and infrastructure
- Planning agreements
- Secured Lending – mortgages debentures, priorities
- Options, conditional contracts and overage provisions
- Planning permission and appeals
- Contaminated land/environmental issues
Code for Leasing Business Premises
The Code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales 2007 is the result of collaboration between commercial property professionals and industry bodies representing both owners LandlordsTenants to promote fairness in commercial leases.