- Solicitor specialising in wills, trusts, taxation, probate and charities.
- Chair of the Law Society’s Wills and Equity Committee
- Co-author of the 3rd Edition of “Charities as Beneficiaries” published by the Private Client Section and the Institute of Legacy Management.
Telephone 0118 958 9711 [email protected]
Recent radio interview on wills and inheritance tax – listen here
Featured in; BBC Breakfast News - Channel 5 News - Financial Times - Daily Telegraph.
- Jane qualified as a solicitor in 2000 and has spent all of her time since in Private Client and charity law work, giving her breadth and depth of experience in assisting people with the various issues they face in relation to their personal affairs.
- Jane’s expertise covers the whole range of Private Client work and includes drafting and advising on trusts and trust taxation for parents who have children with birth injuries and parents with children who have learning disabilities.
- Jane has strong links with Mencap, both nationally and locally, and regular presents seminars for Mencap to parents of learned disabled children.
- Jane also has extensive charity law experience and was one of the co-authors of the 3rd Edition of “Charities as Beneficiaries”, published by the Private Client Section and the Institute of Legacy Management.
- In September 2014, Jane was appointed as the Chair of the Law Society’s Wills and Equity Committee, having been a member of the Committee for the previous 9 years.
- Jane chairs the board of trustees of Smile International, a Christian charity established to relieve suffering and poverty around the world through feeding, educating, empowering and development (F-E-E-D) programmes.
- In May 2017, Jane became a fully-accredited member of Solicitors For The Elderly.
Jane is available for comments on radio, in the media or to appear as a guest speaker for all relevant events. Please contact her at 0118 958 9711.